About Eagle Investigative Services
– Atlanta’s premier private investigation service
- You can go here and see a sample of our extensive client list
- Also, you can see what our clients say about us here
Eagle Investigative Services offers civil and criminal investigation services, insurance fraud investigations, subrogation, activity checks, skip tracing, property and vehicle theft, pre-employment/background investigations, undercover operations, espionage countermeasures, and corporate security.
- We are licensed by the Secretary of State in Georgia and a copy of our current license is shown here:
Why do we ask our clients for personal identifying information?
There are a number of very good reasons for this:
1. Protection – we need to be sure that you are not simply hiring us to stalk someone. Imagine if someone hired us to investigate YOU and something serious happened. Wouldn’t you feel much better knowing we had complete contact information on the person who hired us? Our “know the client” policy is for your protection, our protection and the protection of those we investigate.
2. Contact – we need to have several methods for getting in touch with you. We’ve observed shootings, drug deals and kidnapping while on surveillance. We may need to get in touch with you quickly.
3. Emergencies – the emergency contact information is essential and we won’t commence a case without it. Again, we may need to contact someone urgently and if we can’t reach you, we’ll need to have someone else to contact.
We provide a complete range of services at affordable rates for private consumers including surveillance, locating missing persons, closed circuit television, still and video photography, personal and executive protection, divorce evidence. Your privacy could be undermined by someone close to you or a complete stranger. Find out what to do if you think you are being watched, bugged or followed
We also assist companies with comprehensive background checks, surveillance installation and monitoring, worker’s compensation investigations, skip tracing, repossession and collection services. With the astounding advances in today’s technologies your enterprise is under constant threat of attack. Our experts can help you ward off attacks, and will train you in what do do if you feel you have been compromised.
If you don’t find what you are looking for here, please let us know. We will promptly answer any queries you may have.
Eagle Investigative Services also employs native Spanish speaking investigators and can provide services nationally and internationally.