Eagle Forensic Genetic Genealogy Services
Eagle Investigative Services’ staff of Certified Genealogists and Genetic Forensic Genealogists provide Genetic and Forensic Genealogy Services for attorneys nationwide.
The use of Genetic Forensic Genealogy Research to assist in the solving of several cold cases has changed Law Enforcement practices forever. This same methodology and expertise is now available to attorneys just like you.
How Law Firms Can Use Forensic Genetic Genealogy
- Conclusive Investigative Tool in Criminal Cases
- Probate and Estate Cases
- Trust and Insurance Accounts
- Due Diligence Affidavits
- Next of Kin Cases
- Unclaimed Persons
- Capital Mitigation
- Immigration and Citizenship
- Civil Pension, Social Security, and Veterans Benefits
- Land Uses Involving Title
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Royalties
- Intellectual Property Rights