Problems in life can take many forms. Private investigators specialize in helping people with their problems and no problem is too big, or too small. Here are 12 areas where hiring a private investigator can help:
- Cheating partners – if you think your spouse is cheating, you should call a private investigator. They can gather the evidence you need to prove your case and get your life back on track.
- Child custody problems – if you think you ex-spouse is neglecting or abusing your child then a private investigator can gather the evidence you need to improve your childs life.
- Alimony changes – if your ex-spouse is living with another person this might mean you no longer have to pay alimony payments to them. If this is the case a private investigator is the perfect solution to gather proof of what’s happening.
- You’re owed money – if you hire a private investigator they can uncover bank accounts, incomes, safe deposit boxes and evidence of assets that you can then petition the court to have seized to pay the debt owed to you.
- Judgment collection – if you sue someone and win you are usually handed a piece of paper called a judgment. And that’s exactly all it is – a piece of paper. It is then up to YOU to collect on that judgment and the court won’t help you there. If you hire a private investigator Atlanta to help you, you’ll be a lot closer to collecting your money.
- Criminal Defense – if you’ve been wrongly accused or know someone who is, a private investigator can gather the facts through scene investigations, witness statements, background checks and more.
- Cold Cases – there are a staggering amount of cold cases in the United States, more than 280,000. The police just don’t have time to investigate them all. This is where a private investigator can help.
- MIssing persons – maybe you’ve lost touch with a family member. Maybe you’d like to reconnect with an old friend. A private investigator can track down anyone.
- Stalking – are you being followed? Do you think someone is spying on you? If so, you’re terrified. A private investigator can help you make sense of it all and even gather proof of the stalking so you can take that evidence to the police to stop the madness.
- Bug Sweeps – electronic surveillance is a reality. Devices can be purchased on sites like Ebay and from Chinese suppliers that are designed to invade your privacy and spy on you. Private investigators are trained to find these devices and they invest in very expensive equipment to track them down.
- GPS Devices – maybe you have expensive machinery you need to keep track of? Maybe you have a teenager that has just started driving and you want to know where they are, or how fast they’re driving? The GPS devices used by private investigators are designed to do just that.
- Nanny Cams – don’t be concerned if your nanny is treating your children properly. Covert hidden cameras can be installed by private investigators that you can monitor from anywhere to make sure your child is safe and sound.
If you are looking for an affordable private investigator, with 20 years of experience assisting individuals, attorneys and corporations feel free to contact us here. You can also view a portion of our extensive client list here, and see what actual clients say about us here.