With over 53% of all marriages in the U.S. ending in divorce, the odds of a marriage surviving is about a 50/50 proposition.
Throw a cheating spouse into the mix and you have a perfect recipe for disaster.
Like the iceberg that sunk the Titanic, a cheating spouse will drain a marriage of its life-blood.
You're not alone
Do you think your spouse is being unfaithful? Recent surveys back up conventional thinking on the matter.
Eagle Investigative Services ran a recent survey that reveled 50% of men and women would cheat if they thought they’d get away with it. So the unfortunate truth about a cheating spouse is the chances are high that your suspicions are valid.
You can't rely on suspicions alone
But suspicions won’t help you solve anything. Suspicions are crippling because they disable any decision making ability you have.
You can only make a decision when you have facts and know the truth. You can’t make any decisions based on suspicions, because you don’t know for sure what is going on.
So, like a scorching sun your confidence burns away as your marriage withers under the heat of your indecision.
Turn the tables on indecision
But it’s not your fault and you know it. So, let’s turn the tables!
Private Investigators know all the tricks and stay up to date on new technologies to assist them in catching cheaters. Some of the tricks and techniques they use are:
- Keep a journal/record of all activities of your spouse. You can use a simple notebook or something like the Advanced Divorce Preparation Kit. The journal serves two purposes. One, you won’t struggle to remember details because they’ll now be written down. Two, you can use these details to compare to what’s said later and you can compare to phone bills, credit card receipts.
- Keep a log of all incoming phone calls. Record the date and time and (if possible) the number of all calls. You can use your journal for this.
- Surprise your spouse. Show up at your cheating spouse’s work unannounced or start coming home at different times. Your change in schedule will make your spouse nervous and they’ll start finding ways to keep tabs on you. Or, better still you might walk in on the affair itself.
- Keep a log of all phone calls, credit card receipts, expenses, bills. You can use your journal for this.
- Install hidden cameras. Depending on your state’s laws, you may be able to install hidden advanced surveillance cameras in your home to capture the action.
- Monitor their computer activity. Depending on your state’s laws, you may be able to install hidden advanced keylogging software on any computers used by your cheatingspouse. Even if your laws prohibit it you can still retrieve much of a computer’s use using computer forensics.
- Use a G.P.S. tracking device. These devices are like having your own private investigator watching your cheating spouse’s movements 24 hours a day.
Don't be disheartened
Using a combination of these techniques private investigators catch cheating spouses on a daily basis.
Don’t be left in the dark If you feel these techniques are too intimidating, then call a private investigator. They are skilled in the art of catching cheaters and will get you the truth quickly.